Friday, September 10, 2010

I kid, I kid...

I joke a lot about my neurosis and my procrastination on this blog but that's only because it's true! Just kidding...I doubt I procrastinate any more or any less than the average sensory-overloaded American, however I am VERY hard on myself and since I am currently in a position where I have lots of freetime, I am trying to reign myself in and give myself structue.

I would like to focus on the positive aspects of mysef today, self deprecation can only take one so far...

~I'm an excellent speaker, and a human dictionary, otherwise known as a nerd!

~I am obsessed with correct grammer and spelling, though maybe this blog doesn't display this fact! It's informal, give me a break! Bet you didn't notice I spelled grammar wrong back there. Exactly. Life is a test sucka.

~I am an encyclopedia of music, movies, some history, books, etc. I know everything. Ask me.

~I'm gorgeous, maybe I'll post a pic sometime...

~I have an ENGLISH DEGREE, which may seem like a weakness but I assure you it's a strength!

~I am friendly--if you don't get on my bad side!! Watch out!

~I am open to new experiences, I tackle any task presented with fervor, and I try my best at EVERYTHING I do. Boredom is typically my enemy, if I get bored with something, that's when the procrastination sets in but I've made leaps and bounds in this department lately.

~I'm not doing "absolutely nothing" everyday, my one clear goal is to be a writer--a novelist in particular--and I write almost everyday. I'm working on a novel right now, I bet you can't wait to read it.

There's more but the self love is getting out of hand and I wouldn't want to make anyone feel bad about themselves. So...tell me, in a world where our weaknesses always seem to be the most stark in our eyes, what makes you amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment